Friday, September 9, 2016

Zoya: Sue & Sinful Colors: Under Cover +Plus

You guys... without getting too in-depth (yet) I had been playing Fallout 4 Survival Mode since it released. Nuka World came out earlier this week and there were a few achievements I wasn't willing to get in my Survival game so I loaded an older character. This morning I got those achievements and when I tried to go back to my Survival character... everything was gone. Almost 800 hours just on that Survival character. Totally gone. I'm not too proud to admit that I cried. Partly because of this (partly because of some other things) I'm taking a mental health social media hiatus at least over the weekend. Even removed the apps from my phone since will-power isn't enough to keep me from checking them several times an hour (kept messenger since I'm somebody's ride to work). The only reason I'm here now is because Virgo came in and I'd still like to get that up in a timely manner.

So, for the past few days I've been wearing Zoya Sue. I believe this was three coats, dried fairly quickly to a lovely off-white matte velvet finish:



Sue made a nice neutral base for Sinful Color's "Camo Glitter" Under Cover:



Under Cover is a cute mix of matte black, matte pink, iridescent and white skull glitters. Where are the skulls?



In the bottom of the bottle.

So in light of my recent loss and in an effort to keep myself busy and focused on something mildly constructive I've decided to start over on Fallout. Start over from Fallout 3. I've always had this sort of back-story in my head connecting 3 and New Vegas and I've come up with a way to also connect it to 4. If anybody remembers my Sim stories, it's going to work kind of like that. So with a bit of luck I'll be back to blogging more regularly, but odds are it will mostly be The Fallout Saga. Or, perhaps, The Story of 101. They'll be clearly marked in the title so those of you with absolutely no interest in a fan fiction about a video game will be able to spot and skip them easily. Hope everyone is okay out there. Take care of yourselves. (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Oh hun, don't apologize for feeling bad (to put it mildly) about your Fallout character. I don't play it myself but hubby does and I've seen him going nuts about losing progress due to a crash more than once so I don't even want to know what would happen if he would lose an entire character!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh... totally forgot to add that Sue is lovely! I'm not too fond of glitter, but it's a cute combination, even though those skulls are hiding ;) Take care, and both hubby and me will be waiting for the first chapter of the Fallout saga :) *hugs*

      Delete
    2. It is so frustrating! I've mostly come to terms with it and am enjoying getting back into F3. To give myself some time to get pictures and stuff to actually talk about I think I'm going to post Virgo on Monday and then start the Fallout story on Tuesday. I'm going to aim for every other day on that one, but it will depend on how much progress I can make.

      Sue really is pretty. I think she'd pair well with Tomoko as an accent. I wanted to do that, but I don't like having so many glitters looming over me. lol

      Thank you so much for your continued support. I'm so glad that we found each other. *hugs*

      Delete
    3. Just take your time. We're not going anywhere :)

      Hehe, same here *hugs*

      Delete

I love hearing from you!