Thursday, September 1, 2016

L.A. Colors - Incognito +Water Marble

Heya. Finally got my shipping notice for September's Maven box (seems like I used to get those a lot earlier) so I thought I'd go ahead and do a little posting. I picked up Incognito at Dollar Tree. They had all of their L.A. Colors polishes nicely re-organized and easy to peruse and I had to really exert self-control. lol I did get Incognito and a shredded glitter which will be showing up eventually. First, though, Incognito!



Two easy-to-apply coats, dried fairly quickly. I feel like there's pink streaks in this polish... which would be from my hair and not actually part of the polish.



There were several things I wanted to do with Incognito... it's one of those nicely versatile colors. In the end I paired it with Sinful Colors Pink Forever for a water marble.



I tried to get artsy with the hand poses... also, I don't know why my stupid phone kept turning my hands orange. *ggrrr*



This wasn't the easiest water marble because Incognito, while it spread very nicely, stayed a little thick. In the end it still mostly worked out. My thumb is my favorite:



I like when I can get the design extra swirly.

Still lots of polishes to get through. I have a nice texture on now and a gorgeous sparkly I'm planning on after that. I... have no plans or predicted schedule. Sorry about that. Still trying to get myself together. I am starting to get a little excited about nail polish again (and I've noticed it's easier when I can apply it without having to do clean-up) so that's a good sign, right? I'll be around here and there. Y'all take care. (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. Incognito is gorgeous! In fact I'm planning a manicure with just about that color (don't have the same polish as I don't think the brand is sold over here). I'm not going to combine it with pink though and I'm definitely not going to water marble :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I can't wait to see what you do! :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!