Friday, September 30, 2016

Julep: Alysha & Dominique

Yep, managed to do my nails. Today I have two fabulous Juleps for you, so let's get started!

First up is two coats of the gorgeous purple holo Alysha. Again, no problems with application or dry time.



I don't know what they did, but I'm liking the new Julep. Alysha is kind of a red-purple with a nice linear holo.



And.... it looks like photobucket ate my video... nice...

Up next is two coats of Dominique:



Not as holo as Alysha, but still pretty. Actually, it looked holo in the bottle, but on the nails it just looks sparkly. Still pretty, though. No issues with this one either... other than staining.



And weather. Both of those pics were taken indoors.

That's it for me. I have enough Fallout stuff for the next week so I'm going to go take a Minecraft break. Hopefully I can convince myself to do my nails tonight... y'all take care out there. (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. Dominique is pretty but WOW, Alysha is stunning!! I immediately checked my stash and phew, I have Zoya Aurora which also is a purple holo... at least my grabby hands are back to a more civilized level now ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg I was going to do a comparison against Aurora!! I didn't, though, because I didn't think they were close enough to warrant it. *oops* Is your Aurora really sheer? Mine is really sheer.... :/

      Delete

I love hearing from you!