Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Broadway Nails: Water Proof & LA Colors: Shattered

Moving right along with another Broadway Nails gift from the hubby. This is two coats of Water Proof:



I've been pleasantly surprised by the quality of these dollar store polishes. This one looks like there's a bit of VNL, but it wasn't apparent in real life. Water Proof was easy to apply and dried fairly quickly. It also made a nice base for L.A. Colors' Shattered:



I was also fairly impressed with this one. It's not exactly loaded down with the shredded glitters, but even before topcoat I didn't get any errant edges sticking up or anything. They all laid nicely flat and spread around evenly without too much effort.



Fun! I love shredded glitters.

I have Pt 2 of the Fallout thing all typed up and ready for tomorrow. Been trying to stay on top of it when I have extra time so it doesn't become a last minute burden, and also because photobucket is killing me with their ads. I don't mind ads particularly, but don't let them interfere with site functionality. Anybody else having that problem? Anyway, after that I should have another Julep (I'm drowning in Juleps here! lol) to which I may or may not add a water marble accent. I've tested it and it works I just have to muster up the motivation. Uhm... oh yeah. Sorry about that banner to the Fallout index looking a bit out of place. If I have the time (and inclination) I'll make a smaller square one for the sidebar instead. So... yeah. Y'all take care out there and I should be back tomorrow. (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. Waterproof is a great summer color! And even though I don't like shredded glitters at all, they look pretty good with that blue :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a fun, bright blue. ^_^ I was again surprised that the shredded glitters were really easy to remove!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!