Wednesday, August 17, 2016

ILNP: Missed Calls

Hey! I'm here. It's been raining like crazy for three days here in Central Texas, so... no Pokemon walking to distract me today. So let me share with you the gorgeousness that is ILNP's Missed Calls:



Two coats, fast dry time. I'm always so happy that despite the price ($10-12.50USD) I've never felt like I've wasted my money on an ILNP polish.

Now... I had two videos of this, but photobucket has been a real pita lately. Also, the video is sideways... kind of on purpose. I was totally going to take fresh videos, but I guess I forgot. Sorry!



Isn't that so pretty?! Super black and super sparkly.

Still working on that neon water marble. Despite my many many neons I'm having a hard time finding ones that want to play nicely in the water. I think I've almost got it, though... just need to pick up more scotch tape. *eye roll* Y'all take care out there. (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. At the rate my life are going black nail polish would be perfect for me.

    Not sure if you read my post, but i like to wear dark polish at the moment. Unfortunately i must have a look at my stash for a red shade for my next linky.

    Oh and by the way i REALLY like your long nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. :) I'm glad you like it. I've been finding it difficult to keep up with everyone's blogs, but I will go check now.

      Delete
  2. Love love love black holo and this is no exception :)
    I'm still trying to convince my inner scrooge I need ILNP Multichromes in my life but I've already fallen victim to their holos and I don't regret it for one bit!

    (and I'm REALLY envious of your long nails ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) I admire your willpower. The multichromes are definitely my weakness.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!