Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Zoya: Yves

A very special THANK YOU to Leigh Anne for this one! Two coats of Zoya Yves over Push & Shove (since I had it on).



Isn't this color stunning?! There's not much to say. It's Zoya so the formula was really good and it's matte so it dried quickly. It is highly pigmented so cleanup was a bit of a pain. Your standard stuff. The color, though! The color.



I don't think I've ever seen a more gorgeous royal blue.

I do have some stamping coming up. Hopefully Swagbucks will work with me so I have a little more time. I don't mind slightly higher goals (since that equals higher bonuses), but when things aren't working... makes it hard to meet those goals. Hope everybody's okay out there. I'll see ya again in a few. (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. O saw the color name and thought "I have that...no, I don't!" lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Oh noes! It really is beautiful. Thank you so much.

      Delete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh... *sighs in admiration*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know, I'm usually not speechless but this gorgeous polish deserves it :D

      Delete
    2. Lost for words! That's the expression I was looking for!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!