Saturday, July 2, 2016

Sally Hansen: Project Runway

I guess that's the name of the color. All of the print is so tiny! Project Runway is either a collection name or the name of this deep green lovely:



That ended up being three coats because I got a chip on my middle finger which you can better see in the shade:



The formula was great. Easy to apply and dried fairly quickly - despite what the hair marks are trying to say. What more can you ask for?

Up next I'll have a very nice duochrome followed by a rather disappointing neon. WHAT?! Yeah. I don't know if I'll be around on the 4th (things keep getting busy), but I'll be around. Y'all take care out there. (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. That's one gorgeous green! *plans to search her stash for something similar*
    Have a great (and safe) 4th of July :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Plan on staying in hopefully. lol Good luck finding that green! :D

      Delete
  2. Ohhh I love this shade, it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!