Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Inspired Acid Wash Nail Art

I was going to get this up last night, but blogger (everything google, actually) wasn't loading. *grr* So here I am with an acid wash style nail art inspired by this wicked cool knife that my dad picked out for me at a truck stop. My dad always finds the coolest stuff at truck stops.



I probably could have been a little more heavy handed with the remover so that the design would be easier to see, but I was trying to mimic the design on the handle. Just like the last time I did an acid wash nail art I went with three A England polishes for this one: King Arthur, Avalon and Camelot.



Perhaps a brighter purple would have helped... Live and learn.



Even though it's getting late, I do have pics of Cancer which I will try to get up fairly soon. Also, don't forget to pick or skip your Julep Maven box. They got me this month with an overload of sparklies...



And also Leo. We're finally getting into my half of the zodiac. lol My younger sister's a Leo, hubby's a Libra, my mom and I are Scorpios, dad's a Sagittarius and my youngest sister's a Capricorn. Should start getting exciting. (please don't let Scorpio be a boring red cream....)

Starting to feel more like my normal self, exhaustion aside. That's the biggest issue, really. Feeling tired all the time. Speaking of... time to go feed the cats. Y'all take care out there. (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. Late to the party again... work just takes up too much of my blog reading time! :(

    Hehe, I don't my dad would have even thought of giving me a knife... a book maybe, or flowers on occasion, but never a knife! (might have something to do with the fact that I'm lethal with one... lethal for my fingers and surroundings that is. Even when we're preparing dinner hubby dearest does the cutting so I'll still have all my digits to do the dishes afterwards ;) Yours looks cool though and I think you did a pretty good job with the matching manicure. Even the purple looks similar from my monitor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. *hugs* I know everybody has their own lives. ^_^

      lol It's actually fairly practical for me to have one. Partly because I open up a lot of packages that come in and partly because it's starting to get dangerous around here... >_< We're hoping to be able to move soon.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!