Monday, July 11, 2016

Color Club: Tube Top & 100

Hey, guys. So today I've got that neon I mentioned a week ago...



So... that's three coats of Tube Top over white. Like how it looks nothing like the color in the bottle? I don't. I honestly was not very happy with this one at all.



I mean, super sheer polishes do have their place. Just a bit of warning would be nice. On the bright (ha!) side, Tube Top did make a pretty snazzy base for 100:



Yep, emoji glitters. We've got yellow smiley faces, red kissy lips, pink hearts and brown poops which I couldn't manage to fish out this time around. All of the emoji glitter polishes have the same emojis, but different filler colors. So, yay for that! I don't need to collect the whole set to get all of the emojis. I hear there's a metallic set out there as well... those may or may not have different emojis.

I'm gonna go ahead and not make any promises concerning my next post... between losing Onyx and a few other factors I've been feeling pretty down lately. I'm currently wearing Push And Shove simply because it's the fastest drying polish I own. I do have some pics of a nail art I did and I'll be posting that next. I know I'm falling behind on the zodiac polishes, but hopefully I'll get Cancer and Leo when this next box is announced. One of my sisters is a Leo and she's pretty cool so I hope they do good for her. Uhm... yeah. I'm gonna go ahead and sign off. Finish hitting my money goals for the day and... *shrugs* who knows. Maybe some drunk Minecraft. Y'all take care out there. (^_^)"/" Love you guys.

8 comments:

  1. I have the emoji giltters! I love them! And yes, I make sure to fish out at least one poop every time I use them ;) Those paired pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Careful! You're going to run out of poops! ;)

      Delete
  2. I like those glitters! I agree i don't like it either when my nails doesn't reflect to the colour that are inside the bottle! It's still a lovely shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty, I was just hoping for something a bit richer. If that makes sense. lol

      Delete
  3. So fun with the glitter on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, I can just see this scene in my head: Lizzy fishing for glitters, Aaron asking: what are you doing? Lizzy: fishing for poops! (hmmm... that was way funnier inside my head ;)
    I can totally understand what you mean about that polish. The color in the bottle looks great, on your nails it's nice but not what you thought you'd bought. Boo! (even though it IS a nice color)

    Oh, and a big hug, just because everyone needs a hug every now and then and it sounds like it's your turn now. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *HUGS* Thanks, hun.

      It is nice. lol He tends not to question me too much when I'm in the polish zone. ;) Tends to work out better for both of us that way.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!