Monday, July 4, 2016

China Glaze: Cabin Fever

Yep, I did make it today. Nearly started Sims early, but figured I'd pop in for a bit to share this super lovely China Glaze duochrome with you guys:



*ahem* This is two coats of Cabin Fever. It looks kind of red-brown in the sun there, but trust me. The duochrome is gorgeous in this one.



There we are. Pinks and tans and golds. So glad I got my hands on this one.

Video!



That's it for me. Time to get ready for... absolutely nothing because we have no plans today! HAHA!! Just going to finish making my e-money goals and get back to Sims. Hope those of you celebrating, and those of you who aren't, have a safe and awesome July 4th! I'll be back with some neon goodness. (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. How come I've never seen this polish before? It is gorgeous! *writes down name for "future reference" so she won't forget to look for it*

    I think the evenings with no plans are the best... just hanging around the house and spending time on anything that comes to mind without having to run or hurry :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know! I used to follow a ton of blogs that would showcase the new China Glaze collection, and I'm still following all the same blogs... just nobody seems to be doing China Glaze anymore. :( I frequently check head2toebeauty.com and they have new China Glaze and Color Club collections for sale. That's where I first spotted this one. ;)

      It really is great to not have a ton of things to do for once. Sadly it never lasts...

      Delete
  2. Nice colour it does have a good shift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pleasantly surprised. China Glaze isn't exactly famous for their duochromes, but they have such a great formula I'm always willing to give them a chance.

      Delete
  3. Yassss I love that strong duochrome effect!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SO pretty! ^_^ Especially in the shade.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!