Monday, June 20, 2016

Sinful Colors: Surreally Sweet

Back once again. I almost missed today. Didn't think I was out shopping for that long... *ahem* I expected Surreally Sweet to be much more purple when compared to Sweet Tooth, but Surreally Sweet is pretty pink, too.



Two coats, fairly quick dry time. Surreally Sweet has the same sparkly sort of texture as the Zoya PixieDust polishes. Here's a more purpley shot in the shade:



I've kind of given up finding the blue and green ones.... but I won't be mad if I happen to see them somewhere. I'll still grab them. ;)

Up next is a purple combination that ended up so pretty. Slowly but surely making my way down the line. Even though I do really like Julep's colors for this month... it's been a long money-suck of a month so I'm skipping. I will be picking up Cancer as soon as it's available. I spied it as an add-on (a nice, crabby pink), but so far it's still marked as "coming soon" on the zodiac collection page.

I guess that's all for now. Y'all take care out there, k? (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. OOh pretty! We didn't get those up my way but if we do (sometimes collections do come but wayyy after they were released in the States) I'd snatch them up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get them. They are so pretty!

      Delete
  2. I'll go to Walgreen's tomorrow and see if I can find them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. They don't sell Sinful Colors here anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grabbed a bunch of Sinfuls when the early summer (late spring?) displays were out but didn't get around to trying yet. I think I need to make swatching appointments with myself, too easy to get distracted by other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *gasp!* O_O Yeah, you definitely need to make appointments for it. Can't let all those pretties just sit around forever!

      Delete
  5. Why isn't Sinful Colors sold over here? Why didn't Zoya bring out a PixieDust with this gorgeous color? WHY??
    *breaks down in tears* I want... no, I need a texture like this in my life!
    (ha, how's that for drama? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes! :'( You're gonna make me cry... Norma and I had a full discussion about how Zoya should do a super bright PixieDust collection. They have done another since they "retired" the PixieDusts, so who knows...

      Delete

I love hearing from you!