Wednesday, June 22, 2016

NYC: "Shimmery Purple" & Julep: Regina

Hello, beautifuls! Got a few pics to share, so let's get started! I was gifted this NYC polish by a very special friend and... I couldn't find a label with its name. So it's called "Shimmery Purple".



This ended up being 3-4 coats because their "new york minute" did not hold up and I kept getting dings and such. Still a very pretty color.



I thought I was going to be totally done by the time I went for pictures, but then I decided it would make decent undies for Julep's Regina:



I was right! I also fell so much in love with this that I finished off my nails and wore it for another two days.



This is only one coat over the NYC. I did topcoat since I was a bit nervous about marring this prettiness.



Yep, Regina is video-worthy.



OOoooooohhhhhhh hehehehe

That's all for now. I have some Taco Bell that's about to get cold on me. Got an essence texture followed by a Color Club duochrome coming up, so y'all come on back. (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. That's a nice purple love the shimmers on top. For some reason they also stopped selling nyc here :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!! That's terrible. :( Hopefully something turns around.

      Delete
  2. *starts humming the Don Henley song... in a New York minute... ooh ooh ooooooh*
    Beautiful purple and you were so right combining it with Regina :)
    Oh, and how come your nails are that long again? You chopped them, right? What did you use? Fertilizer? ;) (totally not urging her own nails to start growing faster)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Right?! I don't know what it is, but they grow SO fast! It must be genetics because my diet SUCKS! XD I know some people take pre-natal vitamins or.... crud... I want to say gelatin? to make their nails grow faster. I also use "strengthening" basecoat and remover so maybe that has something to do with it?

      Delete

I love hearing from you!