Saturday, June 4, 2016

Julep: Joni

Hey, guys... You know that feeling where there's just not enough hours in a day? Things are starting to calm down, but there's still so much to do. I did manage to find time to do my nails, though!

Julep's Joni is one of their citrine birthstone polishes for November. Still not sure why they opted for two citrines instead of throwing a topaz in there, but...



This is one coat of Joni over Finger Paints' Cop An Attitude. Joni is yet another pulverized mettalic so Cop An Attitude made her a little darker (read: more topaz-like) than she would have been otherwise.



Some lighter orange glitters give Joni a more interesting appearance overall. Also, that's printer ink on my finger; I didn't slam it into a door or anything...

Got another discount code from ILNP, so expect some more ultra-pretties coming into the rotation soon. By "soon" I mean "next". I couldn't help myself. Everyone around here just graduated so I hope everyone has a great summer! I'll try to be around more. *HUGS* Y'all take care out there. (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. Joni is pretty but I'm not wild about the added glitters...
    The last paragraph made me sit up though. More ILNP's? When? When? *tells hubby to hide the credit card just in case*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's totally a personal thing. I've had polishes like that in other colors where I didn't really like the added glitters.

      I actually wore one of the ILNPs for a few days before... everything... It's really gorgeous. If I can get just a couple of things done and out of the way tomorrow I should be up to blogging some time this week. June really has just been the worst month...

      Delete

I love hearing from you!