Thursday, June 16, 2016

ILNP: Mega (S)

Okay *deep breath* It's been almost two weeks since my last (polish) post so let's get back to this. I first applied Mega (S) right before all hell broke loose. I'm pretty sure I went for three coats, no undies on this one.



According to the website: "When it comes to holographic intensity, MEGA (S) is in a league of its own. This stunner is exclusively loaded with the largest and most vivid top-shelf holographic pigment available today." I'd say that's fairly accurate. Here's a peak at a pic I took when it was completely overcast:



Not too bad, huh? I also have to say I wore Mega (S) for almost a week and a half and it really held up. Absolutely no chips or tipwear or anything.

Video!



So gorgeous. I don't remember if this last pic was lamplight, camera flash or both...



Phenomenal.

Up next, hopefully I can get back to my every-other-day schedule, I have an essie that I picked up on clearance and transformed into a memorial mani for Onyx. It came out really pretty. I'm going to start going through some of the older polishes I have sitting out here and try to throw in some nail arts since I still have that #SBBNailChallenge to work through. Things are finally starting to mellow out around here so hopefully I'll be around more often. Y'all take care out there. (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty holo. Your nails look fabulous with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty and crazy holo even in low light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! @_@ Totally worth whatever I ended up spending... LOL

      Delete
  3. Awww yeaa, how can you ever beat a holo? I remember the first time when I discovered these magical polishes lol, it was literally a jaw-dropping moment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just like that! I'm so glad the formulas have gotten better over the years. I couldn't imagine having to apply it "just so" over a special basecoat everytime...

      Delete
  4. *taking a deep breath as well* It's been actually two weeks since reading any blog... apparently work decided I needed some more excitement and threw not just one but four priority issues my way that took ages to solve :(
    Anyway, great to see you back and wow, did you make an entrance! Mega looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, dang. I hope you're getting a break at some point! That sounds like a lot of work. :(

      Yeah, Mega is pretty spectacular. I know I have other silver holos, but this one definitely tops them.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!