Saturday, June 18, 2016

Essie: Haute Tub

I made it back! Yeah, I'm kind of surprised, too. Today I have essie Haute Tub which I found on clearance at Ulta. The only reason I got it is because the purple glitter/shimmer looks kind of duochrome in the bottle, but in real life it just kept looking purple...



At least it's not hidden in the black base. This is two coats.



I can't really explain the logic, but I used this as a base for my Onyx mani and added Orly Androgynie and Finger Paints Asylum:



I wore this for a few days as well.

Up next I have a Sinful Colors texture polish. Still haven't seen the blue or green around. That's okay, though, because I still have too many unworns... Summer is already in full swing here in Texas. Hope everyone is staying cool wherever you are. Take care. (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty nail polish. Even better if you got it on Clearance:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Clearance makes everything better! :D

      Delete
  2. Lovely tribute to Onyx! *hugs*
    (oh, and our summer consists of rain, clouds, wind and more rain... want to trade some cold for some sunshine?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you *hugs*

      I would absolutely love some cold and rain. It's just gotten hotter and hotter here. A break from that would definitely be nice.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!