Friday, June 24, 2016

Essence: Blue-chella

Here we go with another fabulous essence texture. Blue-chella!



Two coats, fast trying. A very nice blue cream with a light texture.



Unfortunately I did get some chipping and tipwear after a day or two. That may or may not be attributed my basecoat.

Yeah... not really a lot to say. Next post will be much more interesting. I'm about to start saving up for a new computer so minus the Julep zodiacs and possibly a pretty cheapy here and there... back to the no-buy. *cries* I've done it before, right? *sigh* Well, it'll give me a chance to revisit some oldies. Hope everybody's staying safe and cool wherever you are. Take care! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Hehe, another of those sparkle-less textures that I would immediately cover with topcoat ;)
    It's a lovely color though so I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up in my shopping basket if I happened to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe It very easily could since "desert matt" doesn't really give that much indication that it's a texture polish. Unless your brain goes desert-sand-texture. Which is the other weird thing because it's not really that matte! lol

      Delete
  2. I love the colour, but I have to admit that I prefer my textures sparkly... But it's a cool shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sparkly ones are super pretty. I like the plain cream ones, too, but it's easy to see why a lot of people don't. It is kind of plain and weird. lol

      Delete
  3. Love this color, I would want a creme in this color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like there should definitely be a plain creme polish in this color out there... lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!