Sunday, June 26, 2016

Color Club: Sorry, Not Sorry VS China Glaze: Swanky Silk

Hey, guys. (^_^)"/" I'm still hanging in for the moment. I hope I don't run into an issue with posting here, because I'm not quite ready to remove Sorry, Not Sorry!



Of course the day I go for pictures it has to be overcast. *ugh* This is two coats of Sorry, Not Sorry; no undies. What we have here is a pink and gold duochrome which shows up more clearly in the video!



The... uh... flashes of green in there? That's my shirt reflecting off my nails. *oops*

When I first saw Sorry, Not Sorry I thought, "hey, this kind of reminds me of Swanky Silk!



Uhm... maybe not so much?



Okay, maybe a little. Sorry, Not Sorry is more pigmented and duochromy than Swanky Silk. They're both pretty, but definitely each have their own personality.

Up next, if all goes according to plan, I should have a threefer of deep green goodness to share. Which, yeah... is going to rush me through my dwindling stash of unworns, but... *sigh* Naught can be done. Over dramatic? >_> Anyway, y'all take care out there and I'll keep trying to stick with my schedule. See ya soon! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Nooooo... I've been able to resist the Oil Slicks so far but you're making it SO hard!! Right now the only thing between me and getting my hands on them is the sorry state of my bank account ;)

    I'm actually saving up for a new computer as well but some #&($!&$_!&$ retard decided it would be nice to decorate our car using a key and forgot to sign his work so all savings are now put towards having the car repainted, as the aforementioned retard managed to remove the paint to the bare metal :(
    Oh well, at least we'll have a freshly painted car *desperately trying to find a silver lining*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *oof* Such a shame when lack of funds prevent us from having all the pretty prolishes.

      Oh noes!! That's terrible! >_< Fresh paint is good, though. It'll look brand new! That'll be moderately exciting... *HUGS* Hopefully it doesn't take too long. My sister got her car painted and it was gone for almost a month before she got it back... and they didn't even do a good job. You could still see the old paint around the edge of the doors. *ugh*

      Delete
  2. Holy moly this is stunning! I love that the duochrome is so pronounced, I'm putting this on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo!! It's even prettier in person. :D

      Delete
  3. Love this too, the color is quite unique :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kind of princessy in a way. I really like it.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!