Monday, May 2, 2016

Sinful Colors: Trump Card & I'm All In + China Glaze: Tarnished Gold

Hey, guys.... so, change of plans. Looks like I'll be hanging around here a bit longer. Y'all don't mind, right? I have pretty pretty polishes...

Starting off with two coats of Trump Card which is an okay white cream, but it has gold shimmer!



Can you see the shimmer?



How 'bout now? >_> You can see it there in the bottle. It was visible in real life, but with the weather we've been having...

Since I'm All In is a colored sheer topcoat I opted to layer her over the white so you could see the color:



Pink. The color is pink. lol There's a really nice blue and pink iridescent shimmer and some red heart and black diamond glitters in there for good measure. Which I literally had to scoop out onto my palette and dig out with a toothpick otherwise there wouldn't have been any on my nails. So... yeah...

Crackle time! Today's featured crackle polish is China Glaze Tarnished Gold. Which looks way better over white than it did over that blue:



Nice, huh?

That's it for me. Working down the line... sounds like thunder again so I should go before the power knocks out. Y'all take care out there. (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Trump Card looks really pretty on it's own. That pink glitter concoction though... nope, not for me.
    That gold crackle however... WOW!! I should have a bottle of gold crackle as well and I'm definitely going to use it over white. I want luxurious looking nails too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurray!! If you can't find this one for cheap I believe a couple of other companies put out a gold crackle. Maybe Nails Inc? I don't know how those are priced for you, but they used to be fairly cheap over here until they changed the bottles. >_<

      Delete
  2. I loooooove the white with gold crackle! It's beautiful! I'm All In, however, is not good, no, that much fishing ain't good for no one, I tell ya, no one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yeah, I really wish they'd pack in more of the special glitters. They're so cute, but painfully sparse!

      Delete
  3. I have tarnished gold too! She's such a great little crackle. OMG what is with Sinful and not using a proper suspension base so the glitters sink to the bottom?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg I know it... *ugh* At least they're cheap. -_-

      Delete

I love hearing from you!