Friday, May 20, 2016

Models Own: Magpie & China Glaze: Broken Hearted

Hey guys! How's everybody doing today? Good, I hope. Today I have the fantabulous Models Own Magpie sent to me by the darling Norma. *hearts*



OMG!! Absolute polish love. Two coats, dried quickly. It is a bit more green in real life and there is a smidge of texture since I didn't topcoat, but nothing really noticeable unless you're looking for it.

Working our way through the list Magpie made an amazing (and much more contrasty) base for China Glaze's Broken Hearted:



I love that I was able to get the thicker cracks this time so you can see the glitters poking through while leaving the crackle-polish more opaque.

It's that time again! Time to pick or skip your Julep box. Thankfully nothing really grabbed me this month so I was able to skip, but I had to order Gemini. Not just because "well I'm already invested" (which I am), but also because zomg they went chartreuse!



Isn't that lovely?!?! I'll be honest, the few people that I've known as Geminis haven't really thrilled me, so if I have any Gemini readers please feel free to speak up! I probably have a few friends that I don't know are Geminis (I suck at birthdays) so I'm going to have to pay close attention to the facebook notices this cycle.

That's it for me. Shoulder is feeling a little better and I've started doing things to my hair. I kind of miss the purple already, but... time for change. Y'all take care out there and I'll be back in a couple of days with the last of my China Glaze crackles! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. I LOOOVE this mani on you <3 !!! Can't wait to see the Julep. I might order the whole set when the put it out at the end of the year if it's discounted. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! I'm about to PM you something. I can't wait to see Gemini either. I don't think I have anything like it. <3

      Delete
  2. Magpie is so cute! And the combination with Broken Hearted is even better. I really have to dig up my crackles soon... Just checked my birthday calendar and you appear to be right about Geminis ;) The polish looks very promising though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL It's kind of weird how that works, huh? ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!