Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Julep: Lydia & Brandis + China Glaze: Glam-More

As promised I've got two gorgeous (and well-behaved!) Juleps to share. Starting with two coats of the omg super sparkly texture Julep Lydia:



Yep, it was gloomy outside. Which is kind of okay because Lydia is a gorgeous "gloomy" grey with tons of gold sparkle.



So much prettier than I expected! ^_^ I mean, I expected it to be kind of pretty, but I didn't expect it to be this pretty.

Going in a completely different direction Brandis is a bright blue basic cream.



Two coats, dried fairly quickly, absolutely no issues with this one.



Brandis also made a fine base to pair with China Glaze Glam-More:



I know. It looks a bit uneven from nail to nail. Glam-More needed a lot of thinning. Here's my first attempt:



So thick and my pinkie barely crackled at all. That made me a little gun-shy for the second attempt... at least these pictures are way more color accurate than my previous post.



Just six more to go. ^_^

Coming up next I have Orly Thrill Seeker which I will be pairing with another crackle. Then... decisions. lol Up to this point I've had a decent buffer between pictures and upcoming posts, but now I'm caught up again. Damn my laziness!! LOL I'll figure it out. Many pretties. *ahem* Anyway, hope everyone is having a great week. I'll be back in a couple of days with some shocking neon! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. Brandis is pretty, Glam-More doesn't look bad either considering what you had to do to make it work, but O M G Lydia is gorgeous, beautiful, fantastic, awesome! She looks like a golden Zoya Dahlia, and I thought Dahlia was the best PixieDust ever... I now know there is competition ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I was kind of expecting it to be a lot closer to Dahlia, but minus the gold sparkle instead of silver Lydia is a bit darker. They're definitely complimentary. <3

      Delete

I love hearing from you!