Monday, May 30, 2016

Julep: Gemini & Zoya: Aurora +Hair

Hey, guys. Sorry I've been MIA these last few days. Things have gotten pretty hectic around here. Hopefully these pretties will help make up for that.

Starting off with two coats of Gemini over silver and topcoated. Another one of those pulverized metallics and the base is kinda thick so I had some drying issues, but thankfully everything looks okay.



Minus my dirty fingers... sorry about that... Like I said, I don't know that much about Geminis, so here's what it says on the box:



Here's another shot where you can kinda see the blue tint a little better:



It's not quite as bright as I expected, but it's still really pretty.

Prior to Gemini I wore Zoya Aurora after noticing I hadn't actually done a full swatch of her...



Haven't had the sunniest days lately. That's indoors by lamp light. She still sparkles nicely, just really wish I had worn undies with her as well.



So there's that. Very pretty.

Before all the craziness started I managed to dye up my hair red with Jerome Russell Punky Color in Poppy Red.



That's my "I'm not sure if I like it or not" face. It's not that it isn't a pretty color, because it is; just that I'm used to the blues and purples.

Time to head back into the trenches. I'll try to catch up as soon as I have more time. Y'all take care out there and I'll be back at some point with some other color... See ya then! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. Yup, another metallic that looks way too pretty for my wallet's peace of mind ;)
    Aurora is gorgeous as well but since I have that one myself my wallet isn't cringing as much as with Gemini.
    Hehe, your hair definitely is different. I guess I'm used to the blues and purples too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you're definitely going to have to treat yourself to at least one metallic. hehehe I'd recommend your favorite color so even if you don't like the finish on you at least the bottle will still be pretty to look at.

      I'm starting to get used to the hair... still kind of miss the crayon colors, but this doesn't have to be forever. I really need to grow it out anyway. All the bleaching has not done my poor hair any favors.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!