Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Julep: Francine

There's a lot of love going on right now. Francine is super excited to have a nail polish named after her.



I love Francine and I also love Francine!



OHMYGAWD!!! This is two coats over Once Upon A Time plus topcoat. Francine is a bit jellyish which is why I went for undies and topcoat, but it was totally worth it to preserve this beauty.



No duochrome (that I noticed), no holo. Just gorgeous, glowing metallic goodness. I could not stop staring at my nails. @_@ Having the name "Francine" was just an added bonus. If you've ever seen the American Dad cartoon... Francine and I have a lot in common...


"I know it's not a lot,
but I can't handle much!"


Gemini has shipped and should be here soon. Among many, many other orders... I've been bad... lol Have a sort of #ThrowbackThursday coming up next. Man... I ate too much tacos for lunch and now I need a nap. Y'all take care out there! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. You know, if you keep showing these metallics you might actually talk me into getting one or more myself! You make them look way too pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurray!! I know once you see it on yourself in person you'll fall in love, too. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!