Friday, May 6, 2016

Essence: Wave Down The Lime & Milani: Green Glow & China Glaze: Black Mesh

Yep, a lot to cover today! These pics are from a couple of days ago when we got a surprise storm so the lighting isn't the best. Which is unfortunate because minus some drying issues (probably from the humidity) essence Wave Down The Lime is way prettier in person:



Two coats, fair dry time. No undies requires, so that was nice. There is a slight shimmer I was having a hard time capturing. Wave Down The Lime isn't quite as green as I thought, but that's where Milani's Green Glow comes to the rescue!



A super sheer topper that (for me) would not quite work on its own. Green Glow does give a gorgeous shimmery green wash of color and I didn't have any drying issues. *thumbs up*

Crackle time! I had a bit of an oopsie moment because I was going to pair this lovely green with a pink crackle and instead grabbed Black Mesh. Still a cute combo.



Not terribly exciting, but basic black is a must have, imo. Norma brought it to my attention that it looks like I have some serious shrinkage going on there, but that's because I was just trying to get it on for pics and didn't want to bother with cleanup so that's what it looks like when I'm overly careful. *oops*

So, that's it. Still waiting on my Julep box. I hope it comes in today. I want to wear Taurus!! My nails have been naked for going on two days in anticipation. O_O Yeah. It's that critical. lol Welp, time to get back to working on my goal so I can jump on the new Fallout 4 Survival Mode without triple tasking. Y'all take care and I'll see you again soon! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Love it with the crackle, but even more with the milani sheer topper, such a cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that, too! They really worked well together. ^_^

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who plans to do something with my nails or use a certain colour and then winds up doing something totally different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Definitely not just you. (^_^)/"\(^_^)

      Delete
  3. Ooohhh... that sheer topper looks interesting! Did they make it in more colors?
    Not so sure about that essence for myself but it looks good on you (where I would have the world's worst lobster hands).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good question... I'm really not sure. This one was gifted to me so I don't know if it was part of a collection or not. A purple or blue one would be lovely, though. Although... if I remember correctly it's usually purples that give ME the lobster hands. XD

      Delete

I love hearing from you!