Sunday, May 22, 2016

Essence: Pink Up Your Life & China Glaze: Latticed Lilac

Oh my gawd you guys! LOL Aaron went to hang out with his friends and I didn't have to do any of the driving and I got so excited and invested in Fallout that I completely forgot today was blog day! I did remember to Instagram the crackle, though, so if you're on there then you know what's coming. What you may not know is that the pink base for the crackle is essence Pink Up Your Life:



Which is looking kind of coral to me in this picture, but in real life it's pink pink. Pink. Two coats, quick drying. A teensy bit more sheer than expected, but it's still pretty. In case you missed it, I paired Pink Up Your Life with China Glaze Latticed Lilac.


*phew* Been quite a road, huh? Fifteen crackles in a row. Goodness. I don't even know what to say. I've gotten so many likes and new followers doing the China Glaze crackle series on Instagram I really hope they take notice of the fact that people still like crackles!!

Okay, going to actually get this up before midnight my time so... I was productive! I also managed to get all of the achievements for the Fallout 4 Far Harbor DLC. So there's that. Coming up next I have a gorgeous Julep to share so come on back for that! In the meantime take care and I'll see y'all soon! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. This pink looks stunning, I hadn't see these around before. I also really love it with the silver crackle, they are perfect together! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't really seen them around either. I got the pink in a swap. :3 I miss seeing essence at my grocery store...

      Delete
  2. That essence just screams SUMMER! But combined with the crackle is sort of says Spring in a more civilized tone. Either way I love both :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!