Tuesday, April 26, 2016

S-he Stylezone: 329 & China Glaze: Fault Line

Hello and good evening! That's... that's what time it is for me. lol Today I have something special from the super talented gin; a brand that's completely new to me: S-he Stylezone in color 329.



Lookit that. No cleanup! Two coats, applied so easily, dried pretty quickly. I love that it's not your basic red. Also, there's shimmer:



So cool! I do have a green one that will be showing up eventually. As it is I'm super impressed with S-he Stylezone. *thumbs up*



Did I mention no cleanup? O_O!

So, working through the crackle collection today I have China Glaze Fault Line:



Well what do ya know? I got the thicker cracks that I was looking for last time. *teehee* I wonder which topcoat I used last time, because this actually looks pretty shiny to me. *shrugs* CRACKLE!!

Coming up next I have a stunning SH purple which I'll be pairing with one of the glitter crackles! I love the glitter crackles. Still have a ton of unworn polishes and thirteen more cracking topcoats to go through. Hope you're ready to come along for the ride! Y'all take care and stay safe out there. I'll see ya again soon! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. That red is gorgeous!! It's a European brand, right? I'm definitely going to hunt it down :)
    Oh, and please write down what top coat you use? I want those cracks too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! From what I can tell it is a European brand. Hope you can track it down. ^_^ I don't usually topcoat before using the crackle polish, but my go-to topcoat is Nutra-Nail Speed Dry topcoat because it's $2/bottle. lol A lot of people rave about Seche Vite, but I'm just not willing to pay that much for something that has no color. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!