Thursday, April 14, 2016

OPI: I Have A Herring Problem & Beauty Women: "Teal"

So... I don't even know. I had a whole funny story and stuff and was going to do some nail art, but it looked terrible, but since I had to redo this polish anyway here's OPI I Have A Herring Problem... oh... apparently I re-did it already...



Well there it is for a third time. I also had some borked nail art with Beauty Women "Teal". I couldn't find a color name on this one.



This polish has the most adorable ice cream cone bottle shape and the polish itself is amazing. So smooth and opaque and bright.

So, up next will be Birefringence before another big chop. Can't even say I'm knocking 'em down since I keep running into more Sinful Colors I have to have... ah well. Gives me something to do, I guess. Y'all take care out there. (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Right?! My untrides pile never shrinks cause...well...I'm crazy XD Love Herring Problem. You know it's your number 1 pretty when you feature it on your blog 3 times, right? All the other pretties are jealous as hell I bet ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Mostly it's the name that cracks me up. XD If only I had about 1000 more fingers they'd all get a shot all the time! *dies*

      Delete
  2. Herring Problem remains beautiful, even after a fifth or sixth time ;)
    *tries to envision Lizzy having 1010 fingers... prepares for a nightmare*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking more like Shiva; with several arms/hands to hold the many fingers. Not just random fingers poking out of places.... that would be nightmarish!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!