Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Essence: Feel The Vibe

Hi, guys. Just a quick little post today. Essence Feel The Vibe!



Third polish from the Love & Sound trend edition. Two coats, fairly quick dry time (it's been humid) and you know I love the color. ^_^



Yeah... weather's been weird so not much difference between sun and shade. I wanted to stamp on this one, but... stuff keeps coming up.

I do have some stamping for the next post if I can manage to get pics of it. Also, going to be chopping my nails soon so expect Birefringence before that happens. I need food... and possibly chocolate (*ugh*) so I'll see y'all again in a few days. (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I don't think I feel the vibe ;)
    It's a pretty color but the texture... *shudders*
    Definitely candidate for top coat if it were mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately it's a subtle texture so topcoating would be easy. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!