Monday, April 4, 2016

Color Club: Burnt Out

omg you guys... Once again we have a case of polish = amazeballs & Lizzy = spazzy...



Two coats of Burnt Out over black. I think I must have not waited long enough between coats, because it was a good hour after the last one when I went to bed. *ggrrr* Still...



Burnt Out is seriously gorgeous. Shifting from red-orange to golden to green with ease.



*dies* I got video! In my 2nd spazzy moment apparently I forgot to hold my stupid phone sideways and windows movie maker was being uncooperative, so...



*sigh*... Let's just pretend like I don't suck so bad?

Stamping next, then a pretty that I got from Norma. I haven't screwed it up yet so *fingers crossed* Hope everyone's week is off to a great start! (^_^)"/"

5 comments:

  1. I opened up the email and saw the first pic. O was like "Did she go to bed with wet nails?" LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope... definitely felt dry enough to me. Apparently I was mistaken... *falls over*

      Delete
  2. Wow... just WOW! Burnt Out looks amazing!!!
    Just wondering if you happen to have the chance to check, does it stamp as well? I've read somewhere the entire Oil Slick collection is great for stamping but somewhere else that the polishes don't stamp at all... *looks confused*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried yet, but I will! I'm curious about that, too... *rolls up sleeves*

      Delete
    2. *finds a comfy place to sit and takes out the popcorn*

      Delete

I love hearing from you!