Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Born Pretty Store "Star Tree" Stamping Plate BP43 review

Hello, lovelies! Today I'm reviewing one of the Born Pretty Store stamping plates I recently ordered: Star Tree Stamping Plate BP43!



I love these larger quad-image plates. You've likely witnessed my struggles with smaller images when my nails start getting long, but this takes care of that problem. As long as I let my nails get, these images have been able to cover them. *thumbs up*

I started my experimenting with this plate using essence Tea-pical British and Konad Special White:



So far so good! No problems at all with the image transferring. Then I included essence Pink Up Your Life and really went to town:



So much pink, but still pretty! I found it really easy to double-stamp by turning the plate so I didn't have to worry about turning the stamper and messing everything up. (by having the design overlap itself evenly... it's happened)

Up next I paired Sinful Colors Sky Tree with Models Own Chrome Silver and the "chinaberry" design:



I don't know exactly if this image is supposed to be anything, but it reminds me of chinaberries. Again, no problems getting the image to transfer.

Since Joyce was wondering about the stampability of the Oil Slick polishes and I do have two more designs to showcase... I decided it was time for a little more experimentation. Bring in the palette!



Left to right: Color Club Don't Kale My Vibe, Burnt Out and We'll Never Be Royals over white and black. So much prettiness. Each of the polishes worked quite well and all of the designs transferred very easily. I did this in kind of a hurry so *thumbs up* on this.

If you'd like to try Star Tree Stamping Plate BP43 for yourself, just click that link there and don't forget my code: EMX31 for 10% off and always free shipping! Hope you guys enjoyed this review. I'll see you again soon with more pretty pretty polish. (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Ooh... I love each manicure! Great plate :)
    (and I want the entire Oil Slick collection now... as if you didn't see that one coming ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe Yeah, at least the ones I've gotten so far are winners! I think there are still.... four more? *checks amazon* Yeah, four. I don't think Ice Breaker is a duochrome, but since it's part of the collection..... I'll be getting it anyway. :3

      Delete
  2. The floral pattern reminds me of spongebob haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I didn't even think of that! LOL It totally does look like a Spongebob background. XD

      Delete

I love hearing from you!