Sunday, March 13, 2016

Pure Ice: Moonlight + Nail Mail!

Hello, lovelies. It's been a while since I've worn Pure Ice. Don't really get out to Walmart that often, and when I do I rarely get a chance to peruse the makeup aisles. About a month ago (?) I wandered off and Moonlight caught my attention.



Two coats plus topcoat; there were some glitter-dents I wanted to smooth out. Yes, there is a sort of tiny flakie-like glitter/shimmer in Moonlight. Blue and pink. I don't know if sun would have helped in this case since it was pretty hard to see normally, but you can kind of see in the following combination of lamplight and flash:



Not super prominent, but still pretty.

Got the first of two packages from my recent swap with the always-amazing gin shivers! *SQUEE!!*



So much prettiness!! *dies* I have Julep Monique up next, but after that will definitely be one of these gorgeous mattes. I'm thinking the brown. With some nail art. That'll be fun!

Time to go feed the kitties. Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I'll see ya soon! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Moonlight is very pretty! And that nail mail is awesome! Can't wait to see what you'll do with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe I have a post coming later today! :D

      Delete
  2. Pretty color :)
    Sorry for being invisible... I wasn't ignoring you because I'm slightly envious of that swap package, honest! (even though I am slightly envious of that swap package ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe No worries. Life happens. *hugs*

      Delete

I love hearing from you!