Tuesday, March 1, 2016

L.A. Colors: Fruity

Hello, darlings! Uhm... so, yeah. Not a lot going on lately. Except nail polish. Always nail polish. I picked up L.A. Colors' Fruity from Dollar Tree when the bright matte glitters caught my eye.



This is two coats over Maybelline's Bleached In Peach. Fair warning: this one was such a pain to remove. Even soaking I still ended up having to scrape half of them off. *ugh*



Sure is pretty, though. I saw a few swatches over black, and it really holds up well. I decided to go with an orangey base since the glitter base itself is tinted orange.

Then... I had this idea in my head that stretched a bit further than my skills were able to accomplish.



Erm.... I was going for a "sweet treats" kind of theme... I should have stopped with just the base stamping and not tried for the pink accents over. At least not until I get more opaque stamping polishes. Live and learn.

Coming up next I'll have the super amazing Don't Kale My Vibe from Color Club. Then *giggles* a bit of a surprise. Oldies, but goodies. I'm digging through my stash page and found a combo I just can't resist. I may dig through my plates and try some more stamping. We shall see. In the meantime I hope that you are all well and that your March is off to a great start. Y'all take care and I'll see you again soon! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. Your nails look so summery! I love it!
    My March started out cold and wet... soaking wet actually as I had to ride my bike to work and back through the pouring rain and even a hail storm... for two days *cries*
    But today it's dry and sunny and I even had to put on my sunglasses AND tomorrow is my day off :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes!! *snuggles* I hope you at least got some hot chocolate or something for your perilous journey. Enjoy your day off!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!