Thursday, March 31, 2016

Julep: Skylar & Milani: Winter Wine

Hello, hello, hello! Hope everyone had a phenomenal March. Ended up with kind of an accidental twofer today. Started off with Models Own Chrome Silver and used it as a base for Juelp's Skylar:



Which worked so much better! This is one coat of Skylar over Chrome Silver. One! I'm perfectly okay with this method. I still wouldn't call it a "true" chrome, but with a little help it's a lot less frustration for the prettiness.

I was going through my gifted polishes and figured that Milani's Winter Wine could also benefit from some undies. You know how I loathe a too-sheer red.



With undies Winter Wine is absolutely stunning! I can't believe I'm saying this, but it reminds me of A England's Perceval. Not quite as fantabulous since it did need undies, but close.

So... even though I'm about to wear Color Club Burnt Out I think I'm going to go ahead and post Sinful Colors Sky Tree next so I can go ahead and review this stamping plate... hehehe because I'm so far behind and all. I got the epic radiating patterns plate that gin keeps making me drool over... and I haven't even taken off the plastic! So far behind. So, yeah, that's it for me. I'll see you again April 2nd if all goes to plan. Y'all take care out there! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Skylar looks pretty good with its silver undies... smart thinking!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D It's kinda making me want to go back to the original Julep chromes and try this...

      Delete
    2. I was thinking the same thing but I'm too curious about the Oil Slicks so I kept my mouth shut ;)

      Delete
    3. hehehe So many polishes, so little time...

      Delete

I love hearing from you!