Sunday, March 27, 2016

Julep: Sage & Charlene

Hello, all you fantastic people. I've got another twofer today, because.... oy... Julep and chromes. -_- As promised, though, these have a little something special and that's great because the formula was still on the meh/blah/*pfft* side.

Starting off with three coats of Sage:



I was thinking that Sage was going to be similar to Models Own's Chrome Green... but that's just silly, right? Since Models Own knows how to make a chrome! *ahem* Actually, Sage is surprising in that it's kind of a chrome/green duochrome.



Can you see it? It was really obvious in real life... and more pronounced for Charlene:



Three coats. Again.



Fortunately I only have one more of these "chromes" to wear. I'll get to that after I venture into the land of the cheapies. Since I'm so far ahead I think I'll wear a proper chrome for a bit and use that as a base. Save myself some grief...

That's it for me today. Not the most uplifting post ever... I don't really hate Julep; I just wish they'd learn how to make a chrome and quit teasing me already!! Don't mess with me when it comes to chromes and neons... That's not too much to ask, right? Anyway, I hope everyone's having (had?) a terrific weekend. I'll see y'all soon! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. They're pretty but compared to Models Own chromes... no competition there ;)
    Just wondering if they are useful for stamping as chromes usually stamp great and these are supposed to be chromes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hrm... that is an interesting question. I'm inclined to think that needing three coats they wouldn't stamp too well, but I'll give it a shot!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!