Friday, March 11, 2016

Julep: Pisces

Hey, guys. I'm back. We didn't end up making it to Austin yet. Massive storm decided to roll through most of Texas and Aaron didn't want us driving almost an hour in it. *sigh* Going to try again this coming Tuesday. My temporary hiatus was partly waiting for some sun and partly... meh. You know how it is.

Pisces. Not overly familiar with the sign (though I'm sure I know a few), but the color for the polish is actually really pretty:



Yeah.... three coats worth of "I wish I had layered this over black" plus topcoat. Pisces is one of those pulverized metallics and not an exceptionally dense one so I would absolutely recommend undies. Pisces is predominantly orangey with a pink and gold multichrome effect. Here's what Julep has to say about it:



*shrugs* Kind of reminds me of a metallic version of Models Own's Tropical Sunset... kind of...



Also in that they both need undies.... *ahem* Even without sun my video helped capture the multichrome effect a bit better.



Better? A bit. I'm super excited about Aries and Taurus coming up next. Side note: I was going to start with one of the chromes from the Maven box, but... I had issues with it... *sigh* Dangit, Julep....

Woke up earlier than I wanted to, so... I think I'm going to go lay down for another hour. Y'all take care out there! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Mother Nature decided to interfere with your plans :(
    I hope she calms down soon so you get to go after all.

    Pisces looks pretty. I'm still wondering what orange has to do with fishes though... *thinks about goldfish again*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hun. *hugs* Me, too. Looks nice out so far, so *fingers crossed* that holds!

      Yeah, I don't know. lol Maybe it will make more sense alongside more from the collection...

      Delete
  2. That's beautiful, love the shimmers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really pretty. :) I'm betting it would be even better layered.

      Delete
  3. It's beautiful! Like the german polish I posted recently! You most definitely should stamp over it with black, you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH! I'll have to keep that in mind for next time. :D

      Delete

I love hearing from you!