Sunday, March 20, 2016

Essence: Glastonberry +Art

Hello, dolls! As promised I'm back with some essence nail art! First, though, swatch!



This is two coats of essence Glastonberry! I thought it was brown, but it's really more of a dusty rosey brown? Mostly.



Glastonberry has a subtle texture that I just love. Of course it also comes with essence's always perfect formula. (almost always... 99% of the time) Anyway, applied easily, dried quickly. And....



Matches well with the rest of the collection! No stamping this time. ;)



This is definitely one of those nail arts for people who think they can't do nail art. Just get a long striping brush and... do it. XD

Guess what I got in the mail last night.....



*dies* Birefringence and Abundance. I'll be perfectly honest: I don't care that it's Spring or that I have almost twenty unworns... I'm wearing Abundance is next. Then, later, when I wear Color Club's Burnt Out I'll compare the two... or maybe I'll wait and see if Julep does something similar for Taurus and compare all three. Yeah, that would probably be smarter...

Okay, so I won't be around for a couple of days, but when I come back I'll have more essence and Julep for you. Then Abundance. *drools*.... >_> I need to go find a clean shirt to wear and hopefully grab some lunch. Y'all take care and I'll see you at the end of the week! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Hehe, my first thought when I saw Glastonberry? Cute color but that texture... (I really like the original Liquid Sand and PixieDust textures but this one doesn't do it for me).
    Ohhhh... multichromes!!! Skip the essence and the Julep, now I want to see Abundance too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abundance coming up tomorrow! :D At least you're open to some texture. Some people won't go near it at all.... no matter how pretty and sparkly it is! O_O

      Delete
    2. Hehe, I love textured polishes just not the non-sparkly ones (and some people don't recognize a pretty polish if it was painted on their nose ;)

      Delete
    3. omg That is SO true!! *dies* It's a little frustrating, but I'm always willing to take an unappreciated gem off of someone's hands for them. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!