Thursday, March 3, 2016

Color Club: Don't Kale My Vibe

So... a while ago Color Club put out this Oil Slick collection (you can see all of them here) and I've gone back and forth between "omg I need those!" and "honestly... I think I have dupes for most of those..." and finally I was like "ya know what? I need those" and put them all on my wishlist. At $10 a piece it's going to take me a while to get them all, but where there's a will there's a way, yeah? Of course I had to get the green one first.



Ooooooohhhhh aaaaaahhhhhhh Two coats of Don't Kale My Vibe over black; topcoated for safety. Applied really easily. Don't Kale My Vibe is mostly this stunning emerald green that shifts to gold and purple. Now, she's no Mutagen (who is? amiright?) but she's kinda like Mutie's little sister.



Except the part where it was really hard to capture the purple even though I was seeing it all the time! *falls over* Video!



Beautiful. I do have Burnt Out waiting; the rest will come. Believe it.

I think that's it for now. Time to get back to makin' that money. Netflix will be hungry soon. Also: the polishes await. hehehehe Up next I have some holo stamping fun. It's really pretty. Hope everyone's month is off to a great start. Y'all take care and I'll see you in a couple of days! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. SO pretty!! And OMG... I totally forgot about these! *starts searching frantically through local webshop to see if they are available*
    Phew... still there... *starts thinking of devious ways to get hubby to buy these for her, along with the big sis as I still don't have that one*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Good luck!! *fingers crossed* They really are pretty stunning. <3

      Delete

I love hearing from you!