Saturday, February 20, 2016

Zoya: Tris & Sinful Colors: Devil's Stare

Hello, lovelies! It's been a rough couple of days... Even so I did manage to wear Tris! Which was actually really easy to do.



Tris has an amazing formula! A bit thin so two coats required, but they dried so quickly!! Also, almost no cleanup! Absolutely fantastic. And since it was easy enough to do...



Topped with two coats of Devil's Stare. I'm assuming this was from a Halloween display? Devil's Stare is a red jelly base with little hex glitters and little flakies. Actually has a nice Autumnal vibe to it.

Yep, kind of a quickie. Need to get back to makin' that money, because....



Julep went and roped me in with chromes again... I'm such a sucker for chrome. Fortunately Julep offered me a "thanks for sticking with us so long" bonus of being able to customize my box for the same $20 price as the pre-curated boxes. Whippee! So I went ahead and added Pisces, the fourth chrome and... to qualify for the free gift I went ahead and threw on a $5 "mystery" polish... I do hope the "mystery" has a name this time... >_> So, yeah, now I have to come up with $43 to cover this descent into madness.

That's all for now. Up next will be those neon Color Clubs followed by yet another #SBBNailChallenge. I finally had inspiration for yellow. Woohoo! Hope y'all are all okay out there. Take care! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh... Tris is really pretty but Devil's Stare... WOW! It kind of reminds me of a glitter I have but that's in a clear base *starts rummaging through polishes for a red jelly and that glitter*
    (Pisces is a red polish? What were they thinking about? Goldfish? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!! My question exactly! Why red?! The description says something about sunsets over the ocean, but I'm still not sure... here it is: "The Pisces polish is a shimmering seaside sunset, a muse to your warm, enchanting personality" but with Aries next... >_> I will be so disappointed if most of them end up being different shades of red...

      Delete

I love hearing from you!