Thursday, February 18, 2016

Sinful Colors: Curry Up & #SBBNailChallenge - 11 - Animal Print

Normally I try to split these up to avoid those long titles, but... it's been a long day and I'm lucky I remembered at all. So. Yes. Starting off with two coats of the very interesting Sinful Colors Curry Up:



Isn't that interesting? Curry Up is this wasabi green with a pink shimmer. In the bottle from certain angles it looks like there's also a blue shimmer, and you can kind of see that in the shade-glare below:



Very cool. Now... I don't understand the green with curry? I've only ever seen yellow curry. Anybody?

I wasn't entirely sure what I was going to do with this, but then my new Bundle Monster plates arrives and I knew exactly what I was going to do!



*makes snake hissing noises* Now... I was going to do something a smidge different and that's why the snake eye from plate BM-S151 is stamped with Zoya Shawn and the scales from plate BM-215 are stamped with Zoya Hunter... I was going to double-stamp the scales to create depth, but the difference between Shawn and Hunter just wasn't pronounced enough. *sigh* Oh! If you're noticing the sparkle, that's ILNP My Private Rainbow. *love*



Ka-chick! So much fun. I want to do the "inspired by a favorite piece of clothing", but I actually don't remembering seeing that shirt during my laundry binge.... *cries* I'll figure something out...

So... was having a bit of a time and decided I needed something happy and fun and bright. So Tris has been put off again. Instead I've got some neon goodness (and glitter!) for you next time. Then Tris. Promise. She's sitting right here waiting patiently. Also, Norma has just informed me that Pisces is now available. Not a color I would have chosen for the sign, which concerns me for future signs, but... I'm not a Pisces so it could make perfect sense. I will order it just as soon as I'm able to cash out my Swagbucks. Yep. I'm committed. Gonna get 'em all. It... It's gonna happen.

Anyway (now that I'm here I can't shut up all of a sudden) uhm... yes. Some neon Color Clubs coming up followed by Tris and another SC glitter. Flakie? It looks like it might have both.... *ahem* Hope everyone is doing well. Y'all take care and I'll see you soon! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. Now why didn't I think of that? STAMP animal print instead of countless attempts to freehand it...
    Your snake nails look great, especially with My Private Rainbow adding just a little holo touch :) *writes down polish name on several miles long wishlist*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Yeah, I was sitting here trying to figure out which animal prints I could possibly freehand and then had a "a-HA!" moment. XD

      lol I think my wishlist grows daily.... I'll never have them all.... but that doesn't stop me from trying! ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!