Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Milani: Tattle Teal & Sinful Colors: Feeling Lucky?

Yep, I've picked up a few glitters lately. Also, photobucket seems to be having some problems, so hopefully you can see the pictures.

Tattle Teal caught my eye when I found it on sale at Walgreens. It's a simple cream, but the color!!



omg The color! Vibrant green-tinted blue cream. The formula is amazing! Applied so easily and dried quickly, too.



I'm not super thrilled that the bottle doesn't match the rest of my Milanis, but... I'll probably get more anyway. *thumbs up*

I know it's not March yet, but hopefully if I get this out there soon enough y'all will be able to find Sinful Colors' latest St Patrick's Day glitter polish Feeling Lucky?.



Lookit that! Unlike the cute-but-not-quite-right flower glitters in last year's Shamrockin'; Feeling Lucky? has shamrock glitters!



There aren't many and I had to fish (extensively) for that one, but they are in there. Also included are some teeny metallic green glitters and small matte mint glitters.

Still have plenty of pictures in my folder and plenty of #SBBNailChallenge prompts left to do. Hope y'all hang around with me for 'em! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. OMG that shamrock, A-flippin'-DORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe Yes! I was very excited to see the shamrock glitters this year. ^_^

      Delete
  2. these little clovers are to die for <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see if I can find another bottle while I'm out and about. ;)

      Delete
  3. OMG Shamrock glitters! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally! hehehe I just wish there were more in the bottle.... *grumbles*

      Delete
  4. Would it be really bad if I said I really liked the glitter but without the shamrocks? :\
    I know, I'm boring ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Naw, that's not bad. ;) And they're easy enough to avoid so there's that.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!