Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Manic Panic: Deep Purple Dream & Matching Mani

Sorta matching. So I dyed my hair and got myself pretty for pics...



I just have to say again how amazing Manic Panic is. It doesn't stain as well as the Splat color, but since Manic Panic is vegan and made with plant extracts and stuff it's like a deep conditioning mask when you use it. Since I bleached my hair twice prior to dying it was in pretty bad shape and now it's much much better. Not what anyone would call "healthy", but better.



Deep Purple Dream is absolutely gorgeous. Bright and colorful, like a crayon purple. There are some fuchsia undertones that are starting to show through more since I washed it. Fortunately I have back up tub (and may grab another) in case it starts looking too wonky.

To go with my hair, and satisfy a craving for sparkles and texture, I dug out Zoya Carter and Liberty:





I've had this on for a few days... Hopefully I can find time to fix that today.

Up next I'll have that Zoya and SC I mentioned last time. Wanted to get the hair up before it became old news and I didn't feel like talking about it. I think I'm going to take a nap before starting on the dishes... Hope everyone's having a great week. See ya soon! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. Wow, i really like this nail polish colour they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really wish Zoya hadn't decided to stop making the PixieDusts... :/

      Delete
  2. Really like your hair colour super great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really diggin' this one. :)

      Delete
  3. Purple is my fav hair colour on you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. That purple looks great on you! Of course the Zoyas are great because... well... textured, but your hair definitely is the show stealer here :)
    *squints at top picture*
    Did you wear matching contacts as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sort of. The contacts are pink. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!