Sunday, February 28, 2016

Julep: Katie & KleanColor: Chunky Holo Purple

Hello, dolls. Without too much rambling let's go ahead and start off with two coats of Julep's Katie:



The formula was a little thick, but otherwise I didn't have any problems with this fuchsia beauty.



Such a deep, intense color! I've been in a mood to play around lately, though, so...



Topped her off with one coat of KleanColor Chunky Holo Purple... because I never use them so why not?



Like every other time it took forever for CHP to dry so I topcoated and waited a couple of hours before doing anything dangerous. Like sleep.

Yep, just a quick one today. I think I woke up too early. I'll be back next month with some cute glitter and fairly failed stamping. Y'all take care out there and I'll see ya soon! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. Katie is gorgeous :)
    Hmmmm, sleeping dangerous... I'm going to remember that! "Sorry hun, can't come to bed yet, it's just too dangerous!! I'll just have to keep watching "

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Sleeping is very dangerous for nail polish. :3 Too many times I think it's dry only to wake up with damage. *cries*

      Delete

I love hearing from you!