Saturday, February 6, 2016

Julep: Brenna

Yep, just one today, but Brenna glows in the dark, so... that's fun!

As per the results of my trials over the years I did wear Brenna over white to produce the best glow. This is two coats over essence Wild White Ways:



Brenna is a sheer blue with a blue-purple duochrome shimmer. The shimmer!



Isn't that pretty? I didn't get Brenna for her shimmer, though. I got her because she glows in the dark. How well did that work out?



Eh... I would have liked to see a blue glow, but I guess that's difficult to achieve? The glow isn't exceptionally strong (I fiddled with the contrast a bit to get this pic to show up) and doesn't really last, but it's novel and I still like it.

Okay, so up next I have a Zoya and more SC glitters. Then.... who knows.... I'm having a hard time deciding again. Actually... I think I just got an idea. hehehehehe It's gonna be pretty. Alrighty, hope everyone is staying safe and warm. It's starting to get chilly here in Texas again. (yes, 58F/14.4C is chilly lol) So, yeah, y'all take care out there and I'll see you again in a couple of days! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Blue are my absolute favourite colour and i like that they are glowing in the dark - it's a win for me! Yes, for photo taking i know what you mean, i wish that polish will show how they really look to the human eye, but they don't! Leah Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so frustrating! You'd think with technology as advanced as it is we could photograph what we see by now. ;)

      Delete
  2. The shimmer is very nice makes the blue a bit more special :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does. I need to try it over black without worrying about the glow. I bet that would be really pretty.

      Delete
  3. I would call that a scatter glow (in the dark) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, I tried a GitD polish once... shared myself sh*tless when I woke up in the night and saw faint lights moving! That story is still a big hit on birthdays and events like that ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!