Monday, February 22, 2016

Color Club: Peace, Love & Polish & Daydream Believer

Hello, dolls. As I mentioned before I've been going through some things and stuff this past week and there's nothing quite like a neon polish to help perk a girl up. Perfect time to try out Peace, Love & Polish!



Love! Peace, Love & Polish comes off as a sort of light watermelony pink with yellow-gold shimmer and dries to a matte finish. This is two coats over white.



So bright! Not quite eye-searing, but a very nice neon regardless.

When neon alone isn't quite the mood-lifter you'd hoped... glitter!



Daydream Believer is packed full of metallic bright blue and matte white hex glitters. This is one coat applied naturally and finished with topcoat.



Such a cute combination. *hearts*

Up next I'll have another #SBBNailChallenge post for you. Hopefully you can see it, because... I had a little trouble capturing my subtle stamping... *sigh* For now, though, I have to put on pants. KarenD's recent display post convinced me I need to check my Ulta's essence display. Keep an eye on my Instagram for the results of that endeavor. That'll be up no later than noon my time (GMT -6) so if you don't see anything by then... I failed. lol *ahem* Also, I need to run to the bank. So... yeah. Y'all take care out there! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Don't they? Color Club is great, except that I can't find anyone around here that sells them. :(

      Delete
  2. Wow... that is BRIGHT! (and so cute with the glitters).
    I'm still firmly stuck in neutral country but I have to admit I felt a little flutter when seeing that Color Club :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe It's hard not to get excited about neons. ;) I'll wear you down eventually!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous coral, I love that golden hint to it! I really like it paired with the blue glitter too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!