Thursday, January 7, 2016

Zoya: Dagmara

Hello all you precious people. Today, finally, the third and final NYFW Zoya polish. Dagmara!



Two coats, dried quickly. Super pigmented so cleanup was a pain in the butt and OMG it did stain my nails. Even so, for a color this pretty, I'm willing to forgive.



Dagmara is a "satin" polish, so it's only semi-matte. In case you missed them, or would like a refresher, Dagmara's sisters are Constance and Antoinette.

I guess that's it for this one. *snickers* Just opened my Zoya drawer to put Dagmara away and apparently I stuck money in there... So, yes, up next I'll have a twofer with essence I'm Lost In You and Sally Hansen Crochet, plus a review of a couple of hair products I also picked up on my "zomg everything's on sale!" rampage. Still haven't forgotten the "funny" review I mentioned oh so long ago. I'm working on catching up. Hope everyone's year is off to a fantastic start. I'll see y'all in a couple of days! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. *teehee* Next time I'll have to apply her a little more carefully so I don't have such cleanup issues. >_>

      Delete
  2. Huh, I totally missed this trio. I must have really have been distracted when it came out. Or else Zoya has so many promos I lose track. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you may have been caught up in retirement stuff at the time. :/

      Delete
  3. Oooh she's a stunner! Love the satin finnish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! ^_^ Even with several matte & satin topcoats, I think polishes look better when matte/satin is the intended finish.

      Delete
  4. Ooh very latex-y, reminds me of katy perry's latex dress phase lolz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yeah it does kinda look like that. :3

      Delete
  5. Nice! Very very VERY nice actually ;)
    Just wondering, is it pigmented enough to be able to stamp with it? *starts thinking about a minty base and doublestamping with white and this one...*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good question. Let's check! Oh man I have to get a picture of this.... two seconds! *fumbles with stuff* Here ya go:

      http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y390/lizzysblogplace1/2016/January/011116/IMG_6262_zpsrhwk12pt.jpg

      Just, uh... copy & paste :3

      Delete

I love hearing from you!