Tuesday, January 5, 2016

#SBBNailChallenge - 6 - Black & White

Howdy howdy howdy, y'all. lol I'm back today with a #SBBNailChallenge post! I'm pretty proud of this one. Prompt 6: Black & White



Yay! I started with a base of Julep Tish, stamped this swirly pattern (BM-612) with Wet n Wild Black Creme then stamped over that a bit with hearts (SE21 - came in my "as seen on tv" starter set) in Konad Special White. Here's a shot without so many hearts so you can see the swirl:



Also, something totally awesome! I was playing with my squishy stamper and nailed this "stretch the image" technique!



That once. lol But if I did it once I can do it again! Yeah?



Ka-chick! Super happy with this one. *thumbs up*

Last little bit for those of you without Instagram. I was looking around Ulta, made my way to the essence display and started checking out polishes. I happened to flip over I'm Lost In You and noticed this hilarious (to me, anyway) code stamped on the bottom:



O_O Of course I had to buy it. Now I want to check my other essences to see what other funny little gems are hiding in my collection.

Coming up next I will (finally) have my last NYFW Zoya. Not sure what's coming after that, but... I have that much coming. Hope to see you there! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Hee, I saw DEAD on the bottom of an Essence the Gel bottle the other week. That's one time I wasn't mad the display was all messed up and had bottles on their sides. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe It's funny, right? I didn't even realize there was stuff on the bottoms and have no idea what made me look. XD

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh... no fair! Now I can never catch up on the SBB Challenge! Just kidding, your manicure looks great :)
    And now I feel tempted to go to the drugstore tomorrow to look at the bottoms. I wonder what people would say if they saw me do that ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe Thanks ^_^ Definitely go check! You never know what you'll find. ;)

      Delete
  3. I really like this many of your the black & white - stunning! I like that you have those weird coded msg on your essence polish, i have just checked my essence collection no funny msg on mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aw That's a shame you don't have any funny messages.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!