Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Sally Hansen: Violet Voltage +Stamping

Oh my goodness today ended up being a long day. I'm here, though! Starting with two.... actually three coats of SH Violet Voltage. I had some damage to cover up...



Very pretty almost lavender with kind of a pink shimmer. Dried pretty quickly and was super easy to apply. I have no idea why it was on clearance for $1.

Since I've been having so much fun stamping I pulled out bornprettystore plate BP-32 and got to work!



I used Zoya Serenity and Milani Tattle Teal. Little hit and miss (like my ring finger that's supposed to have a face on it), but overall I think things turned out nicely.



I was very pleasantly surprised that I got absolutely no streaking when I topcoated! :D



Also surprisingly, I think my thumb there turned out the best.

Uhm... I honestly have no idea what's coming up next. Actually... maybe I do. hehehehe *ahem* Time to make dinner. Y'all take care out there and I'll see you in a couple of days with a pretty pretty surprise! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me, too! It's not a brand/line I buy very often, so I was very pleasantly surprised.

      Delete
  2. Great color! Guess I need to look for that. Your stamping is kick ass!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ Hope you can find it! I've seen it marked down at a few places, so maybe it's being discontinued?

      Delete
  3. I still kind of like the colour purple and the hearts that are stamped on your nails are prefect for Feb hey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Getting ready for Valentine's day ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the funny part is I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day. XD I was just in a mood for hearts.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!