Tuesday, January 19, 2016

ILNP: Success

Just a small hiccup in my posting schedule. Sorry! Was kind of a busy weekend visiting and such. In addition... I was so busy (and partially slacking) that it took me almost four days to get pictures of Success... although, the pics I got don't really do her justice anyway, so I don't know how much it would have mattered to get her fresh. Other than the slight wear and a couple of chips wouldn't be there. I did my best to downplay those... *ahem* Without any further rambling Success!



Yes! Finally my first ILNP ultrachrome flakie! This is one coat over black. One coat! I know from other people's swatches and experiments that the ILNP flakies don't need black undies, but... I just couldn't find another color that made the flakies pop like the black and I wasn't about to bother with full coverage even though it's supposed to be super easy to remove.



Don't let my pictures fool you. The colors are so intense in real life! Stunning bright emerald green, gold, fuchsia, blue.... and the color shift is just... wow...



So special and fancy. Of course I got video. ^_^



So pretty!! I will definitely get more just as soon as I can afford it...

So... *ahem* Norma and I were looking at the email for Julep's new zodiac polish Aquarius and... kind of talked each other into getting it. *teehee* She got hers today and absolutely raved about it. Mine should be coming in tomorrow and Norma insisted I wear her next, so... that will be next. With comparisons. *thumbs up* Hope everyone is having a fantastic January. I'm going to see what Indian Summer is all about to keep myself busy while I wait. Y'all take care out there! (^_^)"/"

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I've managed to stay away from the ILNP flakies so far but I'm afraid my resistance is crumbling more with every second I look at your nails... gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe It's hard! Also, they're so easy to remove! Much easier than glitter. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!