Friday, January 1, 2016

Essence: Turn The Lights On! & Julep: Tish

Hey, everybody. *looks around* Happy 2016. *looks around again* Yeah, I know. I ended 2015 horribly, but I'm here now. Not sick anymore and tearing myself away from the video games to blog again. I won't promise that I'm going back to every day blogging, but I'm going to try really hard for every other day. I have been posting more on Instagram lately (because I'm so lazy) so feel free to follow me there for random this and that.

So. It's winter. Which means the weather is consistently ugly - which, in turn, means I've only been getting one pic of my polishes. I did get two of essence Turn The Lights On!, but the second... you'll see...



So, yes, I applied Turn The Lights On! just as I was getting sick, so I tired of it fairly quickly. This is three coats. You'll notice I have a ding. That's a zipper ding. I was doing so good. I took this second pic while I was waiting in the car for Aaron to come back from... some store... I don't remember anymore.



Doesn't it look super pretty there?

Up next I have two coats of Julep Tish.



Tish behaved much better than I expected. Easy to apply, easy cleanup. Dried quickly which I did kind of expect. I did topcoat her and you'll be seeing her in an upcoming #SBBNailChallenge post.

After a week or so of being sick, ILNP sent me a "get well" "we miss you" code and... you know I can't resist...



Meet Bishop and Success. Yep, my first ultrachrome flakie! *squee* I'm super excited.

Coming up next I'll be doing a review of my new stamper and scraper. Spoiler alert: I love them! Come on back to see why. Until then I hope everyone has a fantastic year ahead. (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. I love Turn The Lights on! And oh my that Julep looks amazing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying it. Wait 'til you see it with the stamping! :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I like it more than I expected to. It's the one I was least looking forward to with the last box. :3

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year!!
    Third Julep lover here :) Yep, you read that right... I really like it, even though it's a glitter ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year! :D hehehe Glitters are fun. ;) Just not so much fun to remove.... >_>

      Delete

I love hearing from you!