Saturday, January 9, 2016

Essence: I'm Lost In You & Sally Hansen: Crochet

So far so good this year, yeah? Wish I could say the same thing for my pictures, but winter is hitting hard here in Texas and it's super cold and randomly wet and, like my dad says, "Sometimes it be like that". So starting off with two coats of essence The Nudes I'm Lost In You:



Because sometimes you need something neutral. The polish was amazing. I don't know where those hair marks came from, and... yeah, you can see where I broke my stupid nail getting the lid off of the cat food. *ggrr* I'm Lost In You is a really good neutral polish, though. Very smooth and, despite the damage, did dry really quickly. I honestly don't know what happened with that one nail...

Easily fixed with a bit of glitter. Sally Hansen Crochet which I found on sale for a little over a dollar.



Yep, super cold + rain + matte glitter = indoors picture with flash. Crochet is a really awesome glitter with white, light & medium blue hexes and dots of various sizes. A cute mix that would work well over a variety of bases. I almost put it over blue. Pink or purple would be cute, too. Or brown... black...

Up next I'm going purple with the other Sally Hansen I picked up for super cheap. Monday is another round of Brak-shopping at Kohl's so that will be coming up soon, too. :D Maybe this summer we can make it back to the Macy's in Austin to try on ridiculously expensive fancy dresses. *hehehehe* Anywho, hope everyone is staying warm and dry wherever you are. Take care out there and I'll see you again soon! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. Gah, I told myself I didn't need those nude Essence one. Crochet I have, and had forgotten how nice it is, but where it is, I'm unsure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've grabbed a couple randomly... nude is definitely lacking in my collection. lol Aren't you moving? Hope all of your preciouses make the transition safely!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks ^_^ It's nice when things work out. lol

      Delete
  3. Hehe, I have this one too, but that's no surprise as I love nudes (surprise surprise). That glitter looks great with it. I wonder if I can get my hands on that one over here... or I'll just mix some silver and white glitters with blue and pretend it's the same ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have to make sure they're the right kind of glitters... unless you want the colors to bleed all over the place... that might look pretty cool, actually. lol

      Delete
  4. Thats a nice nude shade. I have a similar topcoat from maybelline was free with a purchase Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How cool! Free is always the best. ^_^

      Delete
  5. This nail polish was so pretty on its own but even more stunning with the glitter! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an unexpectedly nice combination. Thanks for stopping by! ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!