Monday, January 11, 2016

Brak Day!

Not the post I intended for today, but things and stuff... I got the pictures, though so let's roll with it. (also, ignore my hat-hair... my bangs did not appreciate me trying to keep my ears warm)

Unfortunately Kohls didn't have a lot of awesome stuff out, but I did find a few things! Everything was on sale and I managed not only to save more than I spent, but stayed in my budget! *score*



They had this super fuzzy sweater in pink and blue. They were both the same size, but for some reason the pink one fit better? Also, it matches my shoelaces so I got it.



If you follow me on Instagram you've likely already seen this hilarity. Every time we go to Kohls they have a super cheap yellow-green shirt just waiting for me to come and snatch it up. Which I did. For about $3.



Since I keep losing jammies... lol I was flip-flopping back and forth between these and the next set. Ultimately I decided on these because they're more versatile. I can wear the bottoms with any ol' t-shirt (which I currently am) and I could actually wear the top out of the house! Sadly they're not as soft as...



These insanely soft Vera Wang pajamas. OMG So soft!! *cries* Brak and I stood in the dressing rooms hall petting me for a few minutes before I had to take them off. If I had a little extra money I would have gotten them, but... a decision had to be made.

Oh yeah, I also picked up some super fuzzy socks to wear with my clear boots whenever those get here. Can never have too many cute socks.

I'm going to feed the cats and then try to get some stamping done real quick. That's the other reason I didn't post Violet Voltage today. I want to stamp her. Hope everyone's week is off to a great start! Come on back later (hopefully Wednesday) for some purple-on-purple stamping action! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. A regrettable leave behind. At least we'll always have memories. ;)

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a nice haul :)
    Especially that t-shirt looks great on you, you look SO thin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pink shirt that you've worn looks great and the PJ's are just what everybody needs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Thanks. ^_^ Yeah, they are sooooo comfortable!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!